FCPX is very quick when it comes to editing, but sharing can take its time depending on what you are sending and to where. Ben Balser has a handy tip to let you know when a share has finished.
It's been a while since we featured a presentation from the LACPUG here on FCP.co. This is a good one, Sam Mestman from Lumaforge takes the audience through a 4K RED workflow on Final Cut Pro X.
A part two to our article on Apple's new 27" iMac that was very kindly loaned to us. We sum up our thoughts on the machine and come to the conclusion that there is one big problem with the iMac.
Do you have Motion templates that you want to sell or maybe you want to buy some? Do you want to buy or sell stock footage? The new Stockeon marketplace might be the place to go.
So you've finished your edit in FCPX, how do you archive off a project for safe storage? In this new episode of MacBreak Studio we look at the correct way to make sure a project will come back to life in the future.
We have seen it demoed, but today is the official release date for the updated plugin SliceX, the bezier masking tool for FCPX that now features Mocha tracking. We also have 3 copies to giveaway to lucky FCP.co readers!
It's the second week in May and the new plugins keep rolling out. In this update we have three new plugins and an update of an old favourite.
myFiles a a free application that allows you to make an external list of all media that is involved in a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project.
What are cinemagraphs? In this article we show you a recent broadcast feature made up entirely of cinemagraphs and we also look at how they are made using FCP and Motion.
You would think that from the title of the article that this new episode of MacBreak Studio is covering the basics on behaviors. You would be wrong as it gets complex and very interesting very quickly.
Light flares and anamorphic streaks are very popular. This new plugin from PHYX won't break the bank at $49, but it will get you those light effects on your video.
Want to learn Final Cut Pro X but can't get to or haven't got the time to attend an authorised training centre? The author of the official FCPX training book, Diana Weynand is now offering a live certified course online. We've also got a coupon code for 30% discount and a free place to give away!
The start of the month and Tangent FX has released a set of generators and transitions for Final Cut Pro X called Hot Spots 01. They've also got 30% off everything for the rest of the week with a coupon code. (May 2nd to 3rd)
- How to make a DVD in Final Cut Pro X without a DVD disc!
- Motionbend takes video stabilisation to the next level and adds FCPX XML export
- A quick roundup of April's best free Final Cut Pro X tutorials
- Get your timing of script reads right with Voice Over and Andy releases two more free plugins
- First posted Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera footage gets edited in FCPX and graded in Resolve
- How Emmy winning George to the Rescue gets cut on Final Cut Pro X for NBC
- What is better when animating in Motion - Behaviors or Keyframes?
- Three free handy plugins for Final Cut Pro 7 and FCPX from Andy Mees
- Two new plugins for FCPX XOverlays from Luca Visual FX and Shape Pop from Stupid Raisins
- Matrox announce the Monarch HD video streaming and recording unit
Page 1 of 79