It's been a quiet few days for FCP news this week in the shadow of the US election. This gave us time to dream about our ideal FCPX edit suite if money was no object.
How to send jobs to virtual and external clusters from Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5 to speed up Compressor
Are your Compressor jobs taking a long time? How about sending jobs to a virtual cluster in your Mac or a cluster of external machines to distribute the workload and speed up the process. This Apple document shows you how.
This week on the 21st of June, Final Cut Pro X wil be one year old. We take a look back at that eventful year and take a look forward to the next 12 months of FCPX's life.
We think we are right in the middle of a revolution in media. This exclusive article from Robert Buller asks is history repeating itself? Essential reading for anybody who works in the media, thought provoking stuff indeed.
You might have seen our list of free Final Cut Pro effects over on our forum, it grows every day! This template was too good to not be mentioned on our front page, an animating photo album from Robbert-Jan van der Does.
Not really a question that we've asked ourselves before, but we are glad that Lastfutre found out the answer. Using Final Cut Pro and Motion, he swapped the two dimensions in the production of this video.
Sandwiched on Petitiononline.com in between 'Ban animal gas chambers' and 'Petition to tackle the rise of Islamophobia' is 'Final Cut Pro X is not a professional application.' Do we really need to sign this to get the message to Apple?
This is a very brief first look at the some of the key features of FCPX from the viewpoint of the professional editor. Not the data wrangler, not the media manager, not the one-stop shop, production-company-in-a-bedroom. The cutter.
- What plugins will work with Final Cut Pro X?
- Launched today, our new FCP.co Community and Forum are now open - Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
- Winding the clock back to 1999 with FCP V1
- On the eve of FCP's biggest month, we thought we would take a look back to FCP in 2003 (and beyond!)
- What about new audio tools and third party audio plugins in FCPX?
- An interview with editor Agustín Rexach. Good advice on working with clients and managing edit sessions
- How do you use your Final Cut Pro? Keyboard? Mouse? Tablet?
- What will happen to FXScript plugins when FCPX is released?
- The Top Ten things we love about Thunderbolt
- Post Production is NOT an afterthought. Incredible blog post from Walter Biscardi
Page 1 of 3