Idustrial Revolution has just released a new set of plugins for building a glossy animating slideshow. They are on special offer at $39 for the launch, down from $49.
How do you make a slideshow interesting? In video that's pretty tricky and where plugins really come in handy.
You could of course run all the media through Motion. That would mean losing the audio components and tweaks would be impossible without rendering the whole project again.
This new set of plugins called XEffects Smooth Glass Slideshow enables the best of both worlds. The plugins use all of Motion's incredible graphics power and speed, but right on the FCPX timeline instead of in a Motion project.
The plugin pack is a set of self-animating glossy bars that travel across the screen from left or right in a linear or decelerating way. The bars appear as titles and transitions and work well together when using compound clips.
The pack of plugins normally sells for $49, but there is a special launch price of $39 until the 6th of April 2018.
- Grow, shrink and constant thickness strips
- Layer as many strips as you wish, including overlaps
- Constant or acceleration strip moves left or right
- Adjust strip blur, tint and brightness
- Adjust strip edge width, colour and opacity
- Image and text moves match
- OSC for text placement anywhere on frame
- Built-in text colour palettes or use your own
- Layer as many text elements as you wish
- 4K Ready
As the plugins are distributed using the FxFactory plugin management system, there is a free watermarked trial available.
There is also a tutorial on how to build the overlapping glossy bars using transitions and compound clips.