Do you have Motion templates that you want to sell or maybe you want to buy some? Do you want to buy or sell stock footage? The new Stockeon marketplace might be the place to go.
We have seen it demoed, but today is the official release date for the updated plugin SliceX, the bezier masking tool for FCPX that now features Mocha tracking. We also have 3 copies to giveaway to lucky FCP.co readers!
It's the second week in May and the new plugins keep rolling out. In this update we have three new plugins and an update of an old favourite.
myFiles a a free application that allows you to make an external list of all media that is involved in a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project.
Light flares and anamorphic streaks are very popular. This new plugin from PHYX won't break the bank at $49, but it will get you those light effects on your video.
The start of the month and Tangent FX has released a set of generators and transitions for Final Cut Pro X called Hot Spots 01. They've also got 30% off everything for the rest of the week with a coupon code. (May 2nd to 3rd)
Although there is video stabilisation built into FCPX, the $99 Motionbend application has a lot more going on under the hood. With a new XML export into FCPX feature just added, we thought we would take a closer look at "motion editing" with Motionbend.
The deluge of new plugins post NAB continues. New releases include a utility plugin for getting the timing right when editing to a script and a couple of new free plugins from Andy Mees.
Hot off the uploads is the first third party test we have seen of the new Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera. The footage was edited in Final Cut Pro X and graded in Resolve. The video and more details shamelessly scraped off Vimeo after the break.
When Mike Fernandes from NBC got in touch to tell us that Emmy winning NBC show George to the Rescue gets cut on FCPX, we had to know more. Mike very kindly lets us in on his workflow and equipment setup for the show. Even we were picking up tips!
It's certainly new plugin Monday here on FCP.co and we have to thank Andy Mees for releasing three free plugins to download. They all work on FCP7 & FCPX, Motion, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Two new products from two Final Cut Pro X plugin developers. Get custom graphics layered over footage with XOverlays and bring those GVG wipe patterns back with Shape Pop.
- The $59 Ripple Timelines FCPX transitions plugin help videos navigate through time
- Edit a growing clip in Final Cut Pro X and stay in record with MovieRecorder from Softron
- Technicolor demonstrate Color Assist running on Final Cut Pro X at NAB 2013
- At NAB 2013 Roger Bolton demos SliceX from Coremelt on Final Cut Pro X
- Jim Tierney demos Beauty Box Video from Digital Anarchy on Final Cut Pro X
- Jon Chappell from Digital Rebellion demos Cut Notes, Kollaborate and Cine Play at NAB 2013
- Technicolor release an update to Color Assist which brings Final Cut Pro X compatibility
- Speculation about NAB 2013 and the video industry from the Editor's Lounge
- Red_Egg Productions release a budget range of FCPX and Motion plugins
- Apple update Final Cut Pro X, Motion, Compressor and the ProApps Quicktime Codecs
Page 1 of 33