Two chances to win stuff in two days! This one is slightly different, by taking part in a short survey about Final Cut Pro X, you have the chance of winning one of ten bundles of apps & plugins each worth $500.
Who knows how many copies of Final Cut Pro X are out there? Only Apple, and they haven't released any figures apart from saying that FCPX is now more popular than Final Cut Pro 7.
Manufacturers of products need to gauge demand and polling users is one way to do that. Marquis Broadcast has gone down this route and has put together a range of questions about FCPX in a short survey. The incentive for taking part is that 10 people will be picked at random to each win one of the 10 bundles of apps and plugins that's been put together. Each pack is worth $500. Not too shabby for a few clicks!
- X2Pro Audio Convert - Marquis Broadcast - $149
- EDL-X - XMiL Workflow Tools - $99
- Producers Best Friend - Assisted Editing - $99
- XEffects Camera Transitions - Idustrial Revolution- $49
- LUT Utility - Color Grading Central - $29
- FinalCatSuite - FinalCatPro - $34 value - $34
- FCPX Training from LarryJordan.biz - $60
Entries close 12pm GMT Friday 15th November. Full terms and conditions can be found on the Marquis Broadcast website.