Less than a month after the huge feature packed 10.1 update, Apple has released Final Cut Pro 10.1.1. No new features, just bug fixes and stability improvements.
Quite a shock as it wasn't on the radar, Apple has just released an update bringing Final Cut Pro up to 10.1.1.
No new features this time, just a few bug fixes and stability improvements.
Final Cut Pro X version 10.1.1
▪ Preserves media files if an external drive or network is disconnected while consolidating a library
▪ Resolves an issue with loading audio content in the Music and Sound Browser
▪ Fixes a stability issue when applying a Motion effect with Scroll Text behavior
▪ Faster switching between proxy media and original or optimized media
▪ Improves Timeline responsiveness with very large projects
Not a huge update, but always good to see a few problems checked off the list of bugs that have been posted on or Forum. The audio content fix should negate the need of having to open up other apps first and the improved timeline response should hopefully rectify issues with long form projects that have been reported to us here at FCP.co.
It looks like the update is taking time to propagate around the different download sites across the world, so keep hitting that refresh button!
Looking forward, we would hope that this early update will now clear the path to new features being released in an update before NAB in April.