Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Made with FCP X (Crazy Love Song)

Made with FCP X (Crazy Love Song) 16 Apr 2012 17:26 #7124

Hello Folks,
I've been getting a lot of useful tip from this forum on FCP and video production. Thanks a lot!

Here is a video (in a regional indian language called tamil) that is made with Final Cut Pro X

Hope you'll like it. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Guru Kalyan
www.facebook.com/gurukalyanmusic
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Made with FCP X (Crazy Love Song) 22 Apr 2012 03:27 #7446

• TrixTrax9000
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 142
Nice job. I like it. Love the song too, & I don't even understand it. Great musicality, & catchy rhythms & melodies. Looks like you thru every effect & generator you had at it, but that's ok, it works. I could have done without the shot of the yellow ceiling. But you know what would have just set this thing off perfectly? A couple women sitting on the couch, smiling, grooving to the tune. For contrast.

Re: Made with FCP X (Crazy Love Song) 22 Apr 2012 07:43 #7460

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Yeah, we kinda went like kids in a toyshop. We wanted to explore everything & I think we went a little overboard:unsure:

How did we miss the women part?:cheer: Just kidding, this was more of an experiment rather than a full fledged music video. We weren't sure how it was going to turn out. We couldn't believe we crossed 30,000+ views!
Thanks,
Guru Kalyan
Facebook.com/gurukalyanmusic

Re: Made with FCP X (Crazy Love Song) 22 Apr 2012 08:54 #7462

• dgwvideo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 85
Yeah, you are the FX Maharashi ;-)
But I'm sure you learned now what FCPX can do for music videos. You had a few excellent camera angles in there. You might try to assemble a more conservative version some day. Audio was pretty decent as well. Keep at it.
Creating history....one edit at a time !