Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Issue with color boards on clips in attached storylines

Issue with color boards on clips in attached storylines 11 Oct 2018 20:32 #97357

• jcmcnamee
  • Senior Boarder
I have an issue adjusting color correction on clips in attached storylines (not primary). 9/10 times FCPX will jump to the first clip in my project when I start manipulating the color board. See video below. I've had this problem for a few years and always update to the latest release. It has also happened on two different installations of FCPX (two different imacs).

vimeo.com/294660550/3ad9561d00
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 20:36 by jcmcnamee.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issue with color boards on clips in attached storylines 12 Oct 2018 01:49 #97358

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 294
It's a bug. I get it in the Primary Storyline, also. Others have seen this as well. Please fill out the feedback form.

Issue with color boards on clips in attached storylines 12 Oct 2018 13:30 #97365

• jcmcnamee
  • Senior Boarder
Done. I think I've reported this to them before but not in the past year. I also have the problem when adjusting animation keyframes on a clip in a connected storyline...similar issue. Do you experience that as well? It's probably related.

This seems like such a big bug that they would have fixed it by now as it's been several years.