fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is it possible to make the playhead jump forward AND keep playing ? And play at 1,5x ?

Is it possible to make the playhead jump forward AND keep playing ? And play at 1,5x ? 11 Sep 2019 08:31 #101384

• ronfya
  • ronfya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hey there,

The question is in the title. Might seem stupid but when jumping forward/backward 10 frames, I need to press the spacebar again to resume playing. Is there a way to having it keep playing by default?

On the same topic, is there a way to make the playhead play at 1,5x the speed instead of 2x. I feel I could edit quite well at 1,5x but 2x is prone to inaccuracies so in the end it's not faster.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ronfya.

Is it possible to make the playhead jump forward AND keep playing ? And play at 1,5x ? 11 Sep 2019 12:10 #101387

• joema
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 279
No way I know of. However the capability must be there because it continues playing when repositioning the playhead with the mouse. This would seem a reasonable enhancement request, however you'd be limited to on-screen navigation unless they also implemented a scrolling timeline that repopulates thumbnails and waveforms.

You could probably use Command Post to automate a 10 or 20 frame reposition and automatically continue playing: commandpost.io

I usually just use JKL keys for this and have become accustomed to navigating that way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: