Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gift Package: Real3D Motion model

Gift Package: Real3D Motion model 30 Dec 2015 18:56 #71836

• Pielle
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
Greetings to all. Directly from my topic Real 3D and specifically from animation "Merry Christmas", I built a generator of ”gift packages”.

YellowPackage.jpg

It 's my first generator I do for FCPX.I had written several filters and transitions for FCP some years ago’, but now it is very different and as you can imagine I have found several difficulties with the publishing feature. Things do not work as I thought. I have to get into the mindset of Apple’s programmers. For example, it was not possible to implement the function of changing color to the tape with a single command : the bow of the package consists of four letters, and the tape from the other two and was not able to group them. The solution was to write a word composed of the six symbols required, convert it to individual glyphs and edit them by changing scale and position to obtain the tying. But even then I could not change the name as it I could do for the box. Anyway it works. If someone more experienced can suggest how to improve it, I would be very grateful.
Have fun! Pielle.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 29 Feb 2016 01:11 by Pielle.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gift Package: Real3D Motion model 12 Nov 2017 19:16 #91631

• Pielle
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
It's time for revamp this old 3D model
After having gained more than two years of experience, with some simple changes I made it more versatile. First I added a cylindrical shape and allowed to have the packages in the three versions:

packages.jpg

1) closed with bow and lid
2) closed without bow
3) open

Schermata2017-11-12alle19.04.11.png

I improved the choice of colors, add textures and improved the bow.
As usual unzip the attachment and put the folder “Gift Package II“ in User / Your name / Movies / Motion Templates/ Generators / Pielle.
Have good fun Pielle
Attachments:

Gift Package: Real3D Motion model 12 Nov 2017 22:38 #91633

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 372
Bravo!