If you missed Michael Garber's Final Cut Pro X demos at NAB this month, don't worry. He's just published his multicam broadcast workflow online for everybody to pickup tips from.
In a very 'non-Apple' move, Apple has opened up their Mavericks OS X Beta to everybody. Now all users can test out the software and report bugs to Apple before its release.
A new episode of MacBreak Studio for a Tuesday and this week the guys take a look at editing Final Cut Pro X Titles using the Timeline Index and Find & Replace.
We are back from the Easter Break and back to the Final Cut Pro X news. Just before we packed up for the break, John Davidson from Magic Feather told us he has published a new FCPX On-Air tutorial and the finished edit.
We have had lots of comments on our forums from people wanting to know what exactly were the new announcements from Coremelt at NAB 2014. Good job we had our guys on the NAB show floor to ask Roger for the latest news.
JMR is a company that we haven't really heard of before, they are normally associated with a wide range of high capacity storage products. What got our attention at NAB 2014 was their new Mac Pro mounting brackets. Apologies for the spelling too.
Continuing with our videos series from NAB 2104, Jim Tierney demonstrates Digital Anarchy's new flicker removal plugin running in Final Cut Pro X.
Importing review markers into Final Cut Pro X from Sony's Ci Mediacloud online collaborative service
Normally when you attend a trade show, you know more or less what's going to be there and what will be the headline grabbers. So it's always nice to come across something unexpected and cool. Sony's Ci Mediacloud is such a product and it ties right in with FCPX.
It didn't take long for the peripherals to start echoing the Mac Pro design. G-Technology announced three new products at NAB2014, two of which were black, curved and fast!
Want to secure your precious Mac Pro into a rack? Then this is one way to do it with the new Sonnet xMac Pro Server. Want to expand with PCIe cards too? No problem. Want two Mac Pros in the same rack...
- Nodes 2 plugin creates connected motion graphics and abstract particle universes
- Pictures from the 2014 NAB Supermeet in Las Vegas
- 30% off all Red Giant products in their one day NAB Sale
- Working with keyframes in Final Cut Pro X
- Blackmagic Design's DaVinci Resolve 11 gets some familiar editing tools
- Censor faces with a click with the Secret Identity plugin from Dashwood Cinema Solutions
- Blackmagic Design announce the URSA, a user upgradable 4k camera and the Blackmagic Studio Camera.
- AJA announce a ProRes recording 4K camera called CION
- CalDigit announce the T4 Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Sneak peek of Lacie's new products including a super fast Thunderbolt 2 rack mount RAID
Page 1 of 100