The new Nodes 2 plugin from Yanobox was announced at the Supermeet in Las Vegas last night. Create complex visual animations in Final Cut Pro X, FCP7, Motion, Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro.
It wouldn't be NAB time without a sale or two would it? Red Giant are offering 30% off everything in their store for one day only.
The new URSA and the Studio Camera were not the only new products Blackmagic announced at NAB 2014. DaVinci Resolve got an update to version 11. You might find a lot of familiarity between the editing tools in Resolve 11 and those in FCPX.
Some hot news that's not off the NAB show floor. Automatically track and censor faces within FCPX, Motion, Adobe After After Effects and Premiere with the new Secret Identity plugin. We are impressed, very impressed.
The first day of NAB 2014 was a day of camera announcements and Blackmagic Design wasn't going to be left out. A cool looking 4K camera and a rather odd looking studio camera were announced today.
The news from the AJA Press Breakfast was centred around the new CION 4K camera. Priced at under $9,000 it records in many flavours of ProRes up to UHD and 4K.
Featuring Thunderbolt 2, LaCie have published a sneak peek at their new products for NAB. Just check out that AJA speed test for 3,000 MB/s read and 2,750 write for three new 8big Racks into a new Mac Pro.
It's the first day of NAB 2014 and the news and rumours about new products has started already. They are mainly about cameras, a New Sony 4K DSLR, a possible new Blackmagic camera and the big news of the new $9,000 AJA Cion 4K camera.
Cantemo Portal is the Apple preferred Digital Asset Management tool for use with FCPX. Jonathan Eric Tyrrell takes a look at how the DAM handles Final Cut Pro X libraries.
Earlier in the week we had FCP guru Larry Jordan's take on what he expects to see at NAB next week. This time it's workflow guru Sam Mestman's turn to look into the crystal ball...
- Vimeo Staff Pick Dreamin’ by Pillar Point, shot on RED Epic and edited with FCPX.
- Using and editing multicam audio in Final Cut Pro 10.1
- Mac Pro stickers brighten up the edit suite with famous painter inspired designs
- Larry Jordan talks NAB 2014 and what he would like to see in Final Cut Pro X
- Getting a bigger timecode window and automatically managing effects in Final Cut Pro X
- Build custom LUTS and looks in Photoshop and use them in FCPX, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Getting started with Motion
- Learn how to use Final Cut Pro X in 30 minutes or less!
- Edgar Rothermich publishes a graphically enhanced manual for GarageBand X
- A new flicker removing plugin and an update to two Final Cut Pro X add-on applications