What did you think you were going to do over the next hour and a half? This excellent discussion from the Editors Lounge concentrates on the craft of editing. Not to be missed.
As it's a Friday we thought we would share this video, probably the funniest thing you'll watch today and it's rammed with production values and effort. Brilliant.
Maybe it's because we are having an Indian summer over here in Europe and everybody might have taken the day off, but it's very quiet on the FCPX news front. A good opportunity to post a rather excellent video that uses pictures and sound perfectly.
You may ask "What has Inkling got to do with Final Cut Pro?" Well not a lot, but it is so cool we thought we would have to mention this new product from Wacom.
This made our day, it's a few month old, but this rather excellent and poignant video has resurfaced. Enjoy the film, a few NSFW moments in there and the reason why it's doing the rounds again posted after the break.
A fabulous video for a friday.
Slightly off topic for a friday, but these three videos on Lonnie Ramati talking about film financing had us glued to the computer for the duration. Worth a watch to find out the what the 'Three levels of scum in the film industry" are.
We had a post on the forum that maybe we were getting a bit too FCPX centric. We agree and hopefully this will be a little break from the stream of Final Cut Pro news from the last fortnight. The Transformers: Dark of the Moon might not be Oscar material but boy do these sound guys have fun!
A breath of fresh air after so much negativity over the last few days about a certain new piece of software. We had so many people viewing the last Photoshop tutorial by Sean Armenta from FStoppers, we thought we'd post this follow up.
- Something completely different for Friday - How many radio station jingles can you remember?
- André Chocron produces this amazing animated timelapse video for the band Cold Mailman and a Norwegian development agency
- WWDC Keynote 2011 The song. Where do these people find the time?
- Some sound inspiration from this friday's video
- How many film scenes can you reproduce in a one take rap video?
- It's friday so in true FCP.co tradition we offer you a very cool video to watch
- An hour long interview with Stu Maschwitz, the man behind Magic Bullet Looks and much more
- Battle at F-Stop Ridge
- The Visualmakers. A film about people who make films
- Whoosh - Every professional Final Cut Pro editor has been in this nightmare!