Quite a kick-ass little camera. Makes me want to pick up windsurfing again (if only I lived closer to suitable bodies of water and did not have an infant requiring 100% spare time). A couple of things are striking, though:
1) Can it really use all the pixels effectively given the optics in place? Squeezing more pixels into a camera like this might only make the lens distortions (in particular chromatic aberration) clearer. Especially since there is no focusing in it: perhaps a little over the top.
2) 400 dollars for what is supposed to be an "expendable" camera is pushing it a bit
3) A new battery model means prior acquisitions of extra batteries are (once again) a bit of a waste[\li]
4) A good thing the wifi option is now integrated, no more hassle with charging 3 batteries to get that thing working. Unfortunately, it may also be an extra drain on the battery.[\li]
5) The dynamic range in the resulting footage blows my mind. Well done![\li]