fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pro applications update 2010-2 anyone have it?? 24 Jun 2011 09:33 #217

Hi,

Looked through many of the messages below but couldn't see a topic on it so I'd thought I'd ask....

Do anyone have a .dmg version of the Pro applications update 2010-2. It's the last update to FCP 7 etc. Apple have conveniently taken it down from their site. If anyone has it I'd like to get a copy of it for security reasons just in case I have to do a clean install of FCP7.

Cheers,

Rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Pro applications update 2010-2 anyone have it?? 24 Jun 2011 21:00 #222

If you ever do a clean install of final cut studio 3 you will be able to do all the update through software update. This is the same with any old software from apple. I just did a complete restore of an old PowerBook with10.4 and I did all the updates. Then I installed final cut studio (the first studio) and did all the updates. This machine is our P2 off loader on set. So even though the first final cut studio is really old now you can still get all the updates.

Re: Pro applications update 2010-2 anyone have it?? 25 Jun 2011 02:09 #227

• Tel
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there, I too am in the same boat. I've tried the software update and it tells me that all my software is up to date. However, on boot up my FCP is only showing vers. 7.0 and not the updated one. This is confirmed in the software details list in about the Mac as well. Does anyone out there have the .dmg version of the Pro applications update 2010-2? I've tried going to the Apple support site and even though I can find the link, all I am directed to is the FCP X page. That's a lot of help!

• Page: