fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Remote Desktop To Control and Edit With FCPX And/Or KeyFlow Pro 04 Nov 2016 19:00 #82204

Has anyone found a good solution to remote into their facility from a remote Mac?

I would like to be able to open KeyFlow Pro and/or FCPX from outside our network to log, keyword, and make rough edits.

We played with Chrome Remote Desktop, but this doesn't currently support piping audio through the connection.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Remote Desktop To Control and Edit With FCPX And/Or KeyFlow Pro 04 Nov 2016 20:46 #82219

I am using www.splashtop.com not with FCPX but works for my purposes. Personal Version.

Tobias

Remote Desktop To Control and Edit With FCPX And/Or KeyFlow Pro 04 Nov 2016 22:19 #82227

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 632
We use the free version of TeamViewer at the broadcast station I'm contracted with.

Remote Desktop To Control and Edit With FCPX And/Or KeyFlow Pro 10 Apr 2021 08:38 #113881

Yes, you can use on premise R-HUB remote support servers for all your remote access and support needs. It allows remote access from all platforms viz Windows, MAC, Android, iOS etc.

Remote Desktop To Control and Edit With FCPX And/Or KeyFlow Pro 10 Apr 2021 14:30 #113887

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 632
We've dropped TeamViewer for ConnectWise at the TV station. I use Splashtop Business for my personal work.

• Page: