fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Share > Add Destination... doesn't work, cannot add new destination

Share > Add Destination... doesn't work, cannot add new destination 06 Apr 2020 14:33 #105944

• rnb
  • rnb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, i'm trying to add a new Share destination but clicking on the icons (ie. Youtube, save current frame,etc) to add the destination does nothing. The clicked icon raises a bit and text highlights but nothing happens, no dialog to input destination credentials. In this case I'm trying to add Youtube... I have another Youtube account already in my Final Cut Pro Destinations from before so I know the feature works... just can't see how to add another destination.

There is no restriction in Final Cut where you can have only 1 entry to a particular destination is there? I can't imagine that... plus all the other icons in the Share > Add Destination... dialog don't work either so I'm thinking its an issue with Final Cut.

Any ideas? I already tried resetting preferences with no luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share > Add Destination... doesn't work, cannot add new destination 06 Apr 2020 15:08 #105949

• Tom Wolsky
  • Thank you received: 716
Drag the item from the right to the sidebar on the left

Attachments:

Share > Add Destination... doesn't work, cannot add new destination 06 Apr 2020 15:52 #105950

• rnb
  • rnb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
yes, figured it out... i only feel so foolish on account of forgetting how it's done, however i also kinda feel like a simple click on the icon to open the dialog would be more intuitive than the drag... I can't really think of a purpose for that less common action to invoke a dialog vs. a click. Anyway.... got it... cheers!

• Page: