• Page:

TOPIC: Color Finale 2.1 is out

Color Finale 2.1 is out 23 Apr 2020 21:06 #106475

• Francois
  • Francois's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
Like many I was reluctant to upgrade to Color Finale 2 Pro from version 1 pro, since FCPX now had pretty good controls, but i was wrong very wrong. This new version goes a long way to reduce my round tripping to BM-DVR for many special situations. CF2pro adds “Tracked masks”. In fact many mask to one grading control or even one “group” of grading controls.The tracking is very good and easy to use with “all frame, current frame” possibilities.

www.fcp.co/final-cut-pro/news/2250-color...-for-5th-anniversary

Although FINAL CUT PRO now has normal grading controls it is more suited for “primary” grades even if geometry mask or key masks are possible. By the way I still use all these FCPX tools and you might be surprised, I very much like the COLOR BOARD …

The new features of ColorFinale 2.1pro are excellent and give more possibilities.

I also really like C2 CHROMATIC it as unique tools, but this new CF2.1pro is the new kid on the block!

The color workflow is amazing and the tools are of great quality and very subtle.

You should try it since there is a free trial and you can judge by your self.

I DON’T know or work for them, I am just amazed by the features and results I get with this PlugIns

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Color Finale 2.1 is out 24 Apr 2020 04:06 #106480

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 474
I've not had need of it in a long time, but good to see it's finally getting a real upgrade. Did they fix the X-Rite color chart matching? It used to be horribly off.

Color Finale 2.1 is out 17 May 2020 07:31 #107252

• JonnyK
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi I would like to know if Color Finale Pro now works well on fcpx ulima version and Catalina, because I had tried a final color DEMO and it didn't work, it crashed and then I had to uninstall it, but on fcpx all open projects had problems, they were missing of the files and I had to relink files, so I would like to be sure that it now works well before I have any problems, thanks.

• Page: