fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: MotionVFX mTravel Plugin Help

MotionVFX mTravel Plugin Help 29 Apr 2020 03:57 #106649

• OMMBoy
  • OMMBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello!

I recently purchased MotionVFX's mTravel plugin to use in my video of our family trip to the Philippines. To show the passage of time and distance covered, I inserted the Travel Route composition into my timeline and specified California and the Philippines as the starting and end points, respectively, of our flight. Our flight took us across the Pacific Ocean, but the animation goes east from California across the US, the Atlantic Ocean, Africa, India, Southeast Asian, and finally ends in the Philippines. I would like the animation to show the actual direction we flew in -- west, across the Pacific Ocean -- but I can't figure out how to change the direction of the animation. Does anyone have any experience with this plugin who would be able to provide some guidance/suggestions?

Thanks, in advance!

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MotionVFX mTravel Plugin Help 30 Apr 2020 09:42 #106703

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 569
As much as I love MotionVFX plugins and templates, their tech support lags a lot, very slow, and I've several times simply had them stop responding (such as my recent crash of mO2). But drop them a line.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: