So i've done about 20 or so little videos, less than 3min each on golf instruction.
Very simple video creations compared to what others are doing i'm sure.
Current work flow.
1. Add media into folder on one of my drives on mac.
2. Add media into fcpx ( store location is in library in designated folder)
3. do basic edits combining 2 -different camera angle and dropping in a LUT with minor sharpening
4. Export video to same original folder
5. Open that exported video into motion
6. Add in intro banner and youtube or instagram banner at end
7. Create any callouts or basic animation overlay to video.
8. Export to Compressor and create HD vid that goes to youtube channel and mp4 vid that is uploaded to Instagram.
9. Once the mp4 and youtube vid is uploaded, i delete those files. I also delete the original exported file that was then edited in motion.
Since the process isn't to complicated i'm curious if anyone would go about this differently?