fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...

TOPIC:

Freeze Frame Broken in FCPX 10.5 19 Dec 2020 13:47 #111612

It sounds like it's media specific? I would have liked to test it against different media and settings, but I don't see any attachments in the thread.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Freeze Frame Broken in FCPX 10.5 19 Dec 2020 14:58 #111613

• dgbarar
  • dgbarar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Good morning Tom:I attempted to upload several times. However, each time I attempted, their was either an empty attachment or no attachment. Yet, somehow COFE was able to retireve my upload. Not sure how he did that.In any case, COFE was able to confirm with my file the trimming behavior and submitted a bug report to Apple. Since he has confirmed we should all move on to something else.

I think the FCP.co team has done a wonderful job. By far better than any other forum that I have participated. Thank you all so very, very, much.

Don

Freeze Frame Broken in FCPX 10.5 19 Dec 2020 15:23 #111615

Thanks joema. I haven'y seen it with any of the media I have, though it's been reported for a few versions now.

Freeze Frame Broken in FCPX 10.5 19 Dec 2020 21:28 #111621

Tom, on the first time Don attached the clip you see a little dot next. The the paper clip symbol. Hover over that and you see the file attached. It’s a very tiny area but that’s how I got it. Cheers, Carsten

Freeze Frame Broken in FCPX 10.5 19 Dec 2020 21:34 #111622

No worries, very happy we could pin point that’s it a bug. Nothing worse than having a non reproducible problem. You now also have a couple of workarounds which is even better.
Happy editing Cheers, Carsten

Freeze Frame Broken in FCPX 10.5 19 Dec 2020 21:35 #111623

Thanks very much Carsten. Never would have found that. I could barely see the dot.

Freeze Frame Broken in FCPX 10.5 20 Dec 2020 01:01 #111627

• dgbarar
  • dgbarar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Carsten:

I kept trying to select the paper clip. Now I see that little dot--it barely shows up. Thank you for sharing your secret.

Don