fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
14 Nov 2020
Moving over to a new system, we couldn't take the old avatars - so please upload a new one!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Making a "Search-Bar" in Final Cut

Making a "Search-Bar" in Final Cut 12 Jan 2021 00:41 #112022

Hello, first i want to say that i am german and my english is not the best so sorry in advance. I already tried to get help on google but I didnt find any solutions.

I need to create an advertising video for a friend of mine and he wanted me to make a search bar in the video where I type in his website. (Like in this video on 00:03-00:06
). I already tried to make a Screencast and also with a zoomed screen but the quality was way too bad because I need the footage in 1080p. I also tried to make a search-bar that looks like this in photoshop but then i couldnt figure out how to fill the search-bar. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your answers!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Making a "Search-Bar" in Final Cut 12 Jan 2021 03:03 #112024

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 563
If you already made the search bar with Photoshop, use it. Then use a text template on top of it in your Timeline for the test. There is a "Typewriter" template in the "Build In/Out" category that comes with FCP.

There are also various social media themed templates made by several developers like this one.
fcpxfullaccess.com/collections/overlays/...-for-final-cut-pro-x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: