fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Issues with removing Storyline from video 15 Feb 2021 02:46 #112698

I use the audio first to do keyframes for the beat but there were spaces between clips and I could only get them close up by manually moving them. so I took all of the Keyframes from audio out now the clips are grouped together and when I put a transition it still has a black space between each clip. I don't know how to remove the storyline which is what it says in the index.

Please help
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Issues with removing Storyline from video 16 Feb 2021 21:34 #112723

I’m trying to work out where your problem is but still don't really get after reading it a few times. Not your fault as it is always tricky to describe in words what would be easy when sitting next to you. Is there maybe a way you could do a little screen recording with the steps you do. If not can you show screen shots showing the whole interface and timeline. As of now it sounds like you’re talking about connected secondary storyline’s but I do not see the primary storyline.

Last edit: by Carsten Orlt.

Issues with removing Storyline from video 16 Feb 2021 23:33 #112728

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 589
And if you have black spaces between things where there should not be, you need to zoom in on that part of the Timeline much closer.

Issues with removing Storyline from video 17 Feb 2021 18:40 #112744

I can try. I mean I'm learning all the time and this time I watched a video saying that I could do the audio first and keyframe the beat and then insert the video which I did. But now trying to make everything link up and transition is a pain. I the screenshot I took are after I inserted transitions. so maybe the transitions are the problem.

Issues with removing Storyline from video 17 Feb 2021 18:41 #112745

Will try that. I hate it when it something that simple which makes me feel stupid.

thank you

Issues with removing Storyline from video 18 Feb 2021 00:51 #112752

Never ever feel stupid! Even the most experienced people here make mistakes every day :-)

Issues with removing Storyline from video 18 Feb 2021 14:46 #112758

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 589
Except for me, I never ever make any mistakes at all. And if I did, well, it was probably not a mistake but a test to see if you were paying attention.

• Page: