fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

how to create a real time timer for a timelaps 05 Jun 2021 22:51 #114859

Hi Guy's, tried to find a plugin for it but to no avail, I have a timelapse which runs for 8+ hours, an image was taken every 30 seconds on a 24p timeline. Is there any way to create a time that correlates with the speed up real-time as I need to demonstrate how long it actually took to charge the battery. I had an iPad with a time running and in the frame but even with a better bank it died after 5 hours. Thanks a lot, Stefan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

how to create a real time timer for a timelaps 05 Jun 2021 23:36 #114860

Not sure if this exactly fits what you are looking for - but it’s a very flexible clock plugin with great support from the developer: www.bretfx.com/product/bretfx-clock-maker/

how to create a real time timer for a timelaps 05 Jun 2021 23:54 #114861

@ thinkfilm I had a quick look don't think it will do it, unfortunately, but thanks for the tip and I emailed the developer to clarify.

Last edit: by steve223.

how to create a real time timer for a timelaps 06 Jun 2021 01:28 #114862

Stefan,

sounds like you’ve got an interesting use case. Also, seems like there might be a function in Motion to help with something like this - just a guess. Good luck and let us know if you find a solution.

• Page: