fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I Made This: Motion Animated Promotional Video for TV station

I Made This: Motion Animated Promotional Video for TV station 18 May 2020 17:43 #107290

• bradywurtz
  • bradywurtz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
So I work at a public access station and so many people are just confused on what we do or who we are so I made this in Motion to help explain. Created all graphics and shapes and animation 100% in Motion. The bumper at the very beginning is a digital juice template someone did for us that we use as a bumper at the end of all our videos, so that's the one thing I didn't edit or do.

Any feedback would be great! I'm trying to get better at animation and informational videos like this, so I can use all the tips I can get!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I Made This: Motion Animated Promotional Video for TV station 19 May 2020 03:43 #107307

• arc
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
The animation and voice over seemed good. On a side note I used to work for the Detroit Cable Commission. We had Public Access and Government Access channel as well. I don't doubt you are involved in 5-10 productions per week.

I Made This: Motion Animated Promotional Video for TV station 19 May 2020 06:46 #107314

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 497
Looks good, don't change a thing.

• Page: