fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Use the FontAudition Workflow Extension to Manage Fonts in Final Cut Pro 11 Jul 2021 20:55 #115416

• peteramwiggins
  • peteramwiggins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Administrator :)
  • Thank you received: 396

A new Workflow Extension for Final Cut Pro allows editors to preview, manage and set fonts without having to go through the dropdown list.

Read more...
Administrator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Use the FontAudition Workflow Extension to Manage Fonts in Final Cut Pro 13 Jul 2021 01:52 #115417

• Ben Balser
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 644
I've been playing around with this today, and I really like it. I don't think it's going to radically change anyone's life, but man, so super handy when you need it!

Use the FontAudition Workflow Extension to Manage Fonts in Final Cut Pro 13 Jul 2021 13:13 #115421

I had the opportunity to test FontAudition and I've found it a strong extension that greatly simplifies previewing fonts and styles in any title. As mentioned it has some nifty features and has a great user interface. Imho, this an ideal extension for FCPX.

Last edit: by thinkfilm.

Use the FontAudition Workflow Extension to Manage Fonts in Final Cut Pro 19 Jul 2021 16:12 #115485

How does this interface with Adobe Typekit installed fonts?

Use the FontAudition Workflow Extension to Manage Fonts in Final Cut Pro 19 Jul 2021 18:23 #115487

FontAudition displays any Adobe TypeKit fonts that you've installed on your computer.

• Page: