fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free Barcode Generator for Final Cut Pro 7, Motion and After Effects

Free Barcode Generator for Final Cut Pro 7, Motion and After Effects 27 Apr 2012 02:09 #7686

• peteramwiggins
  • peteramwiggins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Administrator :)
  • Thank you received: 377
All,

This has been up for a while but the video has just been posted.

Yanobox Barcode is a FREE generator that simulates the European Article Number aka EAN-13 barcode used on everyday products across the world.
Our version provides some unusual features like custom color modes and random digits, transforming the classical barcode to an eye-catching Motion Graphic element.

Administrator
Last edit: by peteramwiggins.
The topic has been locked.

Free Barcode Generator for Final Cut Pro 7, Motion and After Effects 19 Dec 2012 05:10 #18997

• TrixTrax9000
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 142
The Yanobox site isn't letting me DL it for some reason...

The Download link at the top right of the page, just reloads the same page again.
The Download link near the middle right of the page (Step 2) is connected to the desired zip file, but once clicked results in a "server down" message. Even with cookies enabled...

I'll have to remember to try again later...

anyone been able to get it?

\\\ edit ///

wow, that was weird
so after trying various methods, I wondered if my country was blocked, sure enough it was.
so I started coming in from different countries using proxies, amazingly USA was also blocked, as was Kazakistan, but believe it or not, I was able to DL the free file finally thru a Chinese proxy - ridiculous!

Hey Yanobox - when you say free, make it free - not so ludicrously difficult - it's just an effect, for crying out loud, these aren't missile launch codes!

The Upshot is, yes Yano wins a point for posting a free plug, BUT... they lose two for making it so difficult. Aww... too bad... and yes, this does go on your permanent record. You're really going to have to try a lot harder to catch up to the other plugs.

:(
Last edit: by TrixTrax9000 .

Free Barcode Generator for Final Cut Pro 7, Motion and After Effects 22 May 2013 08:14 #26143

• TrixTrax9000
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Can't figure out if that is spam, a joke or some weird mystery? How on earth do you use that in FCPX?

Free Barcode Generator for Final Cut Pro 7, Motion and After Effects 22 May 2013 10:03 #26144

• peteramwiggins
  • peteramwiggins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Administrator :)
  • Thank you received: 377
It's not spam
Administrator

Free Barcode Generator for Final Cut Pro 7, Motion and After Effects 22 May 2013 19:56 #26163

• TrixTrax9000
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Ok, Peter, I'll take your word for it. But you gotta admit, it sure doesn't look like anything that works in FCPX, at least nothing I've seen before.

Hoping someone enlightens me...
  • Page: